I have an exciting Young Living special this month for new sign ups!
I’ve been an essential oil user for several years now, but it hasn’t been until the last six months or so that I started learning about how effective essential oils are for supporting health, and it’s been something of a love affair ever since.
They’re amazing! But like I said, I didn’t really know that until recently when I became a Young Living member, and my enroller sent me a reference guide. Until then, I’d mostly just used peppermint oil, and lavender for for minor skin irritations, and sinus congestion.
Now I have a row of oil bottles on a shelf in my kitchen that I use daily, and I wonder how I use to survive allergy season with out the Breathe Again roll-on.
Click to enlarge the graphic below and read about how you can benefit from the oils that come in the starter kit:
Because of my experience, I’m a big believer in making sure everybody has the tools to learn how they can support their health with essential oils, and so I do everything I can to makes sure that when you enroll under me, you get access to all the educational materials you need.
BUT, I like to have fun too, so for the month of July, we’re giving away a beautiful necklace with each new premium starter kit enrollment, PLUS we’ll be drawing a winner for a FREE Breathe again roll-on bottle (I’ll detail why I love Breathe Again so much below) provided that there are at least three sign-ups, which gives you a 33% chance of winning. That’s pretty good odds! 🙂
Bonus one: Filigree Locket Diffuser Necklace. Beautiful, and functional – now that’s the kind of jewelry I can get in to! This locket allows you to enjoy the benefits of essential oils on the go. I like to wear stress away while driving through traffic, or thieves when I feel like I need extra immune support, and sometimes, I just wear something because it smells good. Really, the possibilities are endless!
Bonus two: You’ll be entered to win a free Breathe Again Roll-On blend! This is a ready to roll on blend that doesn’t come in the starter kit(which you can read about here), but in my opinion, it should. I consider it an essential for supporting respiratory health – especially during allergy season (which is year round here in Texas it seems.)
These bonuses make the already awesome deal of the premium starter kit positively fantastic!
Here’s how you do it:
- Fill out the sign up form here, making sure that both your enroller and sponsor ID numbers are 2652017 (the numbers should auto populate, but if it doesn’t, you can just copy and past them).
- Be sure to check the “wholesale member” option so that you don’t end up paying retail price.
- If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds hereand use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). They need a Social Security Number or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
- Select which premium starter kit you want to get. You can get the kit that’s $160, or you can choose one of the more expensive essential oil diffusers (shown below)
- I’d recommend skipping the Step 3 (Optional) part of the sign-up process. I’ll send over an email with more details on that part of things after you sign up (if you’re going to be purchasing products monthly then it’s a great program that will give you credit back with each order and save you on shipping costs), and you can always opt for that later.
- Go through the checkout process. Young Living accepts most major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Once you complete the sign-up process, I should get an email letting me know about it, but if I haven’t contacted you within about 24 hours, email me email@example.com, so I can make sure everything went through correctly, and start getting your bonus materials out to you.
That’s it! If you’ve been thinking about getting started with essential oils, this is the perfect time to do it! Essential oils are life-changing, so I’m more than happy to walk you through the process, and help you out with anything you need to get going, just email me at the address above, you click the contact tab near the top of this page.
I can’t wait to hear from you!