It’s the beginning of November and that means… New essential oil specials!
Through the holidays, I’ll be offering the ever popular diffuser necklace, the must-have essential oil reference guide app (I can’t advertise a specific app because of FDA regulations, but I promise – it’s the best!), AND as a special bonus for the holiday season, a 5ml bottle of Christmas spirit!
I ordered the Christmas Spirit essential oil blend last month to try, and have fallen in love with it the way it manages to somehow be cheery, festive, and comforting all at the same time. I love fall essential oil blends in general, but this one is perfect for wearing in your diffuser necklace for the rest of the year!
Y’all, if you or someone you know wants Santa to bring them Essential oils this Christmas, this is a perfect deal for you!
OR if you’re the type who likes to make gifts from scratch, you’ll be able to use the essential oils in this kit to add some pizazz to your homemade gifts like:Homemade lip balm (my favorite), homemade lotion, Homemade soap, facial scrub, sugar scrubs and salt scrubs… the potential is limitless!
If you want all the details on why you should choose Young Living, you can visit my YL sales page here.
In the meantime, here’s how you sign up:
First of all, don’t worry about how you’ll claim your freebie bonuses. As soon as I see that you’ve sings up and gone through with your purchase, I’ll get in touch to get your mailing address, and such. 🙂
- Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information. It only takes a second, I promise!
- BE SURE the “Wholesale Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
- BE SURE the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” say 2652017 (those numbers should automatically populate if you click through the link above.)
- If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). They need a Social Security Number or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
- Select which starter kit you want to get. My recommendation would be the Premium Starter Kit Those are the oils that I use almost every single day! You can get the kit that’s $160, or you can choose one of the more expensive essential oil diffusers (shown below)
- I’d recommend skipping the Step 3 (Optional) part of the sign-up process. I’ll send over an email with more details on that part of things after you sign up (if you’re going to be purchasing products monthly then it’s a great program that will give you credit back with each order and save you on shipping costs).
- Go through the checkout process. Young Living accepts most major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Keep in mind that you HAVE to go through the entire sign up process including paying for your order in order to receive the cool freebie bonuses. I pay for those out of my pocket with the commission from your sign up. (I know it sounds silly, but I’ve had a lot of people sign up, but then not pay, hoping to get the bonuses for free!).
I can’t wait to be oily with you!