Pizza has always been, and probably always will be my favorite food.
It’s not like you’re only eating the same thing every time you eat pizza; there are SO many different ways to dress it up!
The one thing that always remains the same is the crust.
You always have to have crust, so naturally, it’s important to have a good gluten-free pizza crust recipe, right?
I make this recipe every single week for our church’s post-service potluck lunch, which may sound lame, but every Sunday, I take home clean pan, because this recipe is good – even if you’re not restricted to the gluten-free diet! Proof?
I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve written this recipe out for friends who’ve tasted it, and subsequently had to have it.
You’ll notice that this recipe is a lot like the gluten-free sandwich wrap bread recipe, and that’s because it’s derived from the same recipe.
I made an especially thick sandwich wrap one day (my bad!), but the silver lining was that it came out looking like it would make a fabulous pizza crust! (you should know that I don’t make round pizzas – they take up too much room in the oven at church – so seeing a rectangle jelly roll pan of bread as pizza crust is perfectly normal for me).
So, for my husband’s benefit, I tweaked it to be egg-free before turning it into our family pizza crust recipe. 😉
Easy Gluten-Free pizza Crust
Easy Gluten-Free pizza Crust Recipe
- Mix all dry ingredients together
- Add wet ingredients and mix well
- Beat on high speed for four minutes using the paddle attachment of a stand mixer (or a hand mixer, or by hand – just do what you can)
- Liberally grease an 10×15 inch jelly roll pan with additional olive oil
- Scrape dough into center of pan, and use a rubber spatula to spread dough evenly over entire pan
- Tip: dip spatula in water to keep dough from sticking
- Place pan in a warm area to rise for 35-40 minutes
- Preheat oven to 425º
- Bake crust 5-7 minutes until set
- Remove from oven, and top with pizza toppings
- place back in oven and bake until cheese begins to get toasty
- Remove and let rest 5-10 minutes before cutting
Take The Guesswork Out Of Meal Time!
Download this FREE printable family meal plan kit, so you eliminate dinner time stress.