Homemade Eucalyptus Sugar Scrub
- In a glass bowl mix the sugar, coconut oil, and salt together.
- Then slowly add in the essential oil.
- Once everything is mixed together put in a glass or BPA free container with a secure lid.
- When stored in a cool and dry place, mixture can last up to a month.
- **Tip- Coconut oil, once it reaches room temperature begins to become solid, so although it may look runny, it will become more solidified. When in the shower, the product with the natural heat from a person’s body temperature will become soft again.
- If you’d like to make a bigger batch, remember it’s a one to one ratio of sugar to oil.**