Who doesn’t love a good old-fashioned chocolate chip cookie? When I first started my journey into creating gluten free recipes, I thought that cookies were hard, but turns out that once you figure out how to balance the flour density, they’re not!
Lately, I’ve been missing – you might even say craving – my favorite old comfort foods. Pizza, mozzarella sticks, chocolate chip cookies… and even though I always said I wouldn’t post a recipe for probably the most common cookie recipe on the planet, what’s a girl to do when they turn out so beautifully that you can’t help taking pictures?
These cookies are amazing! You already know what chocolate chip cookies taste like, so I won’t bore you with the gooey, chocolatey details, but I was so impressed by how they held their shape, stayed soft, and didn’t fall apart or crumble – just like a cookie should be!
I’ve made many a crispy, crumbly gluten free cookie, and these aren’t it – these are cookies anyone would be proud to serve to both gluten free and “regular” folks alike!
Gluten Free chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten Free Chocolate Chips Cookies
These gluten-free chocolate chip cookies are the best you’ll ever make!
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Preheat oven to 375º
- Cream butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together, and stir into butter/sugar/egg mixture.
- After everything is combined, stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonful onto ungreased cookie sheets, and bake for 7-10 minutes until the cookies are just beginning to brown on the edges.
- Let cool for a few minutes before removing from cookie sheet.
Get The $20 Meal Plan Printable!
Want the printable version of this $20 plan? Sign up to get it WITH a complete shopping list, and meal prep instructions!