Who doesn’t love a good old-fashioned chocolate chip cookie? When I first started my journey into creating gluten free recipes, I thought that cookies were hard, but turns out that once you figure out how to balance the flour density, they’re not!
Lately, I’ve been missing – you might even say craving – my favorite old comfort foods. Pizza, mozzarella sticks, chocolate chip cookies… and even though I always said I wouldn’t post a recipe for probably the most common cookie recipe on the planet, what’s a girl to do when they turn out so beautifully that you can’t help taking pictures?
These cookies are amazing! You already know what chocolate chip cookies taste like, so I won’t bore you with the gooey, chocolatey details, but I was so impressed by how they held their shape, stayed soft, and didn’t fall apart or crumble – just like a cookie should be!
I’ve made many a crispy, crumbly gluten free cookie, and these aren’t it – these are cookies anyone would be proud to serve to both gluten free and “regular” folks alike!
Gluten Free chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten Free Chocolate Chips Cookies
These gluten-free chocolate chip cookies are the best you’ll ever make!
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Preheat oven to 375º
- Cream butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together, and stir into butter/sugar/egg mixture.
- After everything is combined, stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonful onto ungreased cookie sheets, and bake for 7-10 minutes until the cookies are just beginning to brown on the edges.
- Let cool for a few minutes before removing from cookie sheet.
Get Your Garden Cheat Sheets!
Want to know exactly when, where, and how to plant your vegetables? Sign up to get our FREE companion planting guide, and garden planting cheat sheet printable.