So… who wants a cookie? I don’t know about you, but I always want a cookie, and now that I’ve looked through The new Essential Gluten-Free Cookie Guide, I’m drooling.
Cookies are portable, easy to make, and great for sharing. That is, unless you have a food allergy, like gluten intolerance or celiac disease. But The Essential Gluten-Free Cookie Guide makes it possible for everyone to enjoy their favorite cookies.
It includes recipes for all of the favorites: Giant Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies, my personal favorite Monster cookies, and more than 50 other gluten-free recipes for drop, rolled, and bar cookies. The Kindle version has full color photos for almost every recipe!
To celebrate the release of her cookbook, Brianna of Flippin’ Delicious has teamed up with Je suis alimentageuse, Just Me Gluten-Free, Mommy Hates Cooking, Money Saving Queen, Skinny GF Chef, Fearless Dining, Vegetarian Mama, Clarks Condensed, and myself to give away the essential gluten-free baking kit. The winner receives:
- 2 signed copies of The Essential Gluten-Free Cookie Guide (one for you and one for a friend)
- 2 silicone baking mats (the cookie baker’s best friend)
- 1 cookie scoop for easily making perfectly portioned cookies
- 1 set of six round cookie cutters, reversible so you can pick between a smooth or a scalloped edge
- 1 sixteen-inch piping bag with eight tips and four couplers
- 2 bright-colored spatulas
- 1 package of fun paper straws to sip your milk of choice while enjoying your freshly baked gluten-free cookies
How cool is that?
a Rafflecopter giveaway NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Open to legal residents of U.S. and Canada (void Quebec) who are 18 years or older. The Winner will be selected and notified via email within 24 hours of the contest ending and will have 48 hours to claim the prize or another winner will be selected.
Get The $20 Meal Plan Printable!
Want the printable version of this $20 plan? Sign up to get it WITH a complete shopping list, and meal prep instructions!