This simple squash casserole recipe is just that – super simple, and it’s one of those wonderfully natural gluten-free recipes!
I made this last week for our church potluck, and it was a hit!
Super Simple Squash Casserole Recipe
- 2–3 yellow squash or zucchini
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1–2 cups shredded cheese (I use mozzarella)
- Slice squash and onion into 1/8 inch rounds.
- Stir-fry in a bit of olive oil or butter. Or Steam until just tender.
- Spread into a two quart casserole dish.
- Pour pasta sauce over the top, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350º for 20-30 minutes.
Get Your Garden Cheat Sheets!
Want to know exactly when, where, and how to plant your vegetables? Sign up to get our FREE companion planting guide, and garden planting cheat sheet printable.