This simple squash casserole recipe is just that – super simple, and it’s one of those wonderfully natural gluten-free recipes!
I made this last week for our church potluck, and it was a hit!
Super Simple Squash Casserole Recipe
- 2–3 yellow squash or zucchini
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1–2 cups shredded cheese (I use mozzarella)
- Slice squash and onion into 1/8 inch rounds.
- Stir-fry in a bit of olive oil or butter. Or Steam until just tender.
- Spread into a two quart casserole dish.
- Pour pasta sauce over the top, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350º for 20-30 minutes.
Get The $20 Meal Plan Printable!
Want the printable version of this $20 plan? Sign up to get it WITH a complete shopping list, and meal prep instructions!