Fall is without doubt my favorite time of year. I LOVE fall décor!
Of course, that’s not to say I actually ever get around to decorating. 😛 I just love looking at it and fantasizing about all those cool DIY projects you see on Pinterest. The honest truth is that we always have that next big goal that we’re saving for that we prioritize above all the pretty things.
This time it’s funding our family trip to Argentina. (oh, you didn’t know we were going to Argentina? That’s because it’s one of those “I’ll believe it when I’m holding the tickets in my hands” kind of things. We’ve been hoping to travel out of the country for years.)
Okay, so now that I don’t have you syked up about DIY pumpkin décor, here are ten of my favorite fun, inexpensive, and relatively easy ideas!
Ten Pumpkin Décor Ideas
- Glitter Glam Pumpkins – Thinking Closet
- 2 Minute No Sew Fabric Pumpkins – Illi Style
- Easy No Sew Burlap Pumpkins – Crafts n Coffee
- Wood Block Pumpkins – Ribbons and Glue
- Verdigris Pumpkins – Architecture of a Mom
- Dryer Duct Pumpkins – Simply Darrling
- Fall Pumpkins – Summer Scraps
- DIY Burlap Pumpkins – Pink Heels Pink Truck
- Pumpkin Jars Tutorial – Making of a Mom
- Book Page Pumpkin – Creations by Kara
I’m hoping to try my hand at Book Page Pumpkins before thanksgiving gets here. That one really is a frugal project – you can find old books for a dime each at yard sales all the time!
Happy Pumpkin decorating!