Normally, I’m more of an iced peppermint tea kind of girl, but peaches are my favorite fruit, so you know that peaches added to anything gets a double thumbs up from me.
I don’t know about you, but for me, traditional sweet iced tea is just too boring. Or something. It’s just not my thing. Peach tea was actually the first variation of it that I tried and actually liked.
My personal philosophy on tea making is that it needs to be fast. I don’t want to spend a lot of time on it. Making peach iced tea adds one step to the process, but but it’s an easy, short step, and very worth the bit of time it takes.
It’s simple: Add a cupful of diced peaches to your steeping water, and then strain them out as you pour the tea into your pitcher. Boom! peach iced tea!
My favorite fruit wins the day again. 😉
Peach Iced Tea RecipePrint
Peach Iced Tea Recipe
This delicious and refreshing pea tea is the perfect drink on a hot summer day.
- Combine one quart of water and peaches together in a sauce pan
- Place over heat and bring to a simmer
- turn off heat and add tea bags
- Let steep ten minutes, or until lukewarm
- Strain out peaches with a mesh sieve
- Stir in Truvia, sugar, or sweetener of your choice
- Add remaining three quarts of water and chill
- Serve over ice
- P.S. I highly recommend store brands of Truvia – their usually a small fraction of the name-brand price!
Get Your Garden Cheat Sheets!
Want to know exactly when, where, and how to plant your vegetables? Sign up to get our FREE companion planting guide, and garden planting cheat sheet printable.