This recipe for slow cooker beef and broccoli has recently become one of my favorites. It’s so versatile!
Having company for dinner? Grab a package of stew meat and throw it in the crockpot (with a few other ingredients of course )
Have some odd cuts of meat you aren’t sure how to use? Here’s your recipe.
Busy day? Let the slow cooker cook for you!
When I say you can use any cut of meat, I mean any cut.
We had so much steak in our freezer at one point, it wasn’t funny. (If you aren’t a huge fan of steak, don’t take your beeve to the butcher and just agree to the “standard cuts”. Just sayin’)
As I stated above, this recipe is amazing. It takes care of your meat and veggies, and the rice you serve it over takes care of your starch.
I haven’t tried it yet, but I’m pretty sure I could eat this every day without getting sick of it – as long as we had some pizza on the side once in a while.
Try this recipe for dinner tonight!Print
Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli
This slow cooker beef and broccoli is so good, and easy to make!
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1 t. ground ginger
- 1 large clove of garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 pound beef (steak, roast, stew meat, etc.)
- 2 T. cornstarch
- 2T. water
- 3–4 cups broccoli florets (fresh or frozen)
- Mix together first five ingredients in slow cooker. Add beef and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or high for 4 hours until the beef is well done.
- If you’re using large steak or large pieces, remove meat and cop into bite size cuts.
- Mix together cornstarch and water and add to crockpot along with broccoli.
- Add beef back to crockpot. Cook on high until broccoli is done – 20-45 minutes depending on your crockpot.
- Serve over hot rice.
- Enjoy the deliciousness!
Get Your Garden Cheat Sheets!
Want to know exactly when, where, and how to plant your vegetables? Sign up to get our FREE companion planting guide, and garden planting cheat sheet printable.