Slow Cooker Chinese Beef and Broccoli
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1 t. ground ginger
- 1 large clove of garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 pound beef (steak, roast, stew meat, etc.)
- 2 T. cornstarch
- 2T. water
- 3–4 cups broccoli florets (fresh or frozen)
- Mix together first five ingredients in slow cooker. Add beef and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or high for 4 hours until the beef is well done.
- If you’re using large steak or large pieces, remove meat and cop into bite size cuts.
- Mix together cornstarch and water and add to crockpot along with broccoli.
- Add beef back to crockpot. Cook on high until broccoli is done – 20-45 minutes depending on your crockpot.
- Serve over hot rice.
- Enjoy the deliciousness!