Ever since I’ve known Gabriel, he’s made it well known that his favorite pie is key-lime. It took me forever to finally get around to making the traditional key-lime pie for him, probably partly because of this pie recipe. It’s just so easy. And tasty. You don’t even have to bake it. Frozen, it’s one of the most refreshing hot weather treats I can think of. And did I mention it’s easy?Print
No-Bake Key Lime Cheesecake
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 8oz. cream cheese
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 carton cool whip or 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 8 inch graham cracker pie shell (see here for a gluten-free version)
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature and whip together with milk, lime or lemon juice, and vanilla. pour into pie shell, top with cool whip or whipped cream and chill.
- Alternatively, fold the cool whip into the pie filling and then spoon into shell and chill.
- We usually leave the cool whip/cream out entirely and freeze the pie.
- Also, you can make your own sweetened condensed milk. I used turbinado sugar to make mine, which made me feel better about serving this to my pie-loving toddler.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Meal Time!
Download this FREE printable family meal plan kit, so you eliminate dinner time stress.