Is it just me or are men difficult to find good gifts for? Guys probably say the same thing about women though.
I’m pretty sure small tools don’t fit the bill – for the same reason I don’t really want paring knives for Christmas. So, with the help of my manly man husband, I’ve been compiling a list. Wanna see it? Maybe it’ll give you some good ideas too!
Some of the gifts are frugal, or DIY, others… not so much.
So, starting with the one Gabriel actually asked for (for his birthday mind you – which just happens to be on Christmas day) :
- Convict Conditioning: How to Bust Free of All Weakness-Using the Lost Secrets of Supreme Survival Strength “You might be a fitness addict if…” right? Gabriel’s been interested in body-weight training lately. This is a great book for anybody who wants to get serious about fitness, but not go drop a bunch of cash for either a home gym, or a gym membership.
- Personalized Pocket Knife I actually got one of these for Gabriel’s first Father’s day and was very happy with it.
- Skinning Knife From what I hear (from my brothers), this is pretty much the best tool ever for field dressing, and if your manly man likes to hunt, this knife might be a good way to secure his undying gratitude – not that you don’t already have it but… I’m just saying.
- Heavy Bag. I actually got a heavy bag repair kit for one of Gabriels gifts a couple years ago. Ha!
- Straight Blade Razor. Because shaving with a modern razor is for sissies (or so I’ve heard…)
Gifts of experience:
- Martial Arts Class. This is another one my husband would really love.
- Crossfit class. Crossfit is expensive, which means that many guys would feel bad spending so much money on themselves, but they would love it if you got it for them!
- Wilderness survival class. I don’t know any adventurous guy who wouldn’t think that was cool!
- Manly soap. Coffee, patchouli, bay rum, spicy scents, etc.
- A Book safe. These things are pretty cool, and here’s a great tutorial that tells you how to make one!
- A Peronalized, engraved leather belt. These instructions are pretty good!
- Beef jerky. Every heard of a guy who doen’t like jerky? Yeah, me either. Here’s a recipe for making beef jerky in your oven.
- Caramel corn. Who doesn’t love caramel corn?!
Did I miss anything?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you click though and happen to purchase something from the site within a certain time frame, I will recieve a small advertising fee. This will NOT affect the purchase price.
Get The $20 Meal Plan Printable!
Want the printable version of this $20 plan? Sign up to get it WITH a complete shopping list, and meal prep instructions!