Pecan Pie Baked Oatmeal Recipe
- 4 medium eggs (my mother-in-law’s flock are laying medium eggs right now, so that’s what this recipe was tested with)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup milk (almond milk works great for a dairy-free version!)
- 3/4 cup pecans
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats.
Preheat oven to 350º
- Beat eggs, and stir in butter, brown sugar, vanilla, salt, and milk.
- Stir in pecans and oatmeal.
- Pour into a greased 8×8 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until the middle no longer jiggles.
- Cool for several minutes before serving.