Paleo Chocolate Cupcakes with Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cups honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 coconut flour
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Mix oil, eggs, honey, and vanilla together
- Combine dry ingredients (numbers 5-8 on the ingredient list)
- Fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix well.
- Grease 6 muffin cups, or line with paper liners
- Divide batter between muffin cups
- Bake for 18-20 minutes
- Remove from oven and allow to cool 5 minutes before removing from muffin tin.
- Then allow to cool completely before icing.