No-Bake Coconut Cookies
- Category: Dessert
- Pour maple syrup into a pan, and clip a candy thermometer to the side.
- Bring to a boil, and continue boiling until the mixture reaches soft ball stage (234-236º)
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for five minutes.
- Begin to beat with a fork (or you can use beaters or a stick blender if you want to), until it just begins to crystalize.
- Add cocoa powder or flavoring if desired.
- Add in shredded coconut and stir together.
- Drop by teaspoon or tablespoon onto parchment or waxed paper
- Allow to cool.