Healthy Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe
- 1 1/3 cup pumpkin, sweet potato, or other winter squash, puréed
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger – a few shakes of each Or
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice.
- Beat eggs until foamy. Add pumpkin and mix well. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour about 1/4 cup to batter onto a medium-hot griddle. Bake until brown on bottom, flip, and repeat.
- I encourage you to keep these pancakes relatively small as the larger they are, the more difficult they are to flip.
- Serve with butter and honey, maple syrup, or sorghum.