Gluten-Free Cake Doughnut Holes
- Mix first seven ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Stir flour and gum together (or omit gum if your mix already includes it).
- Add flour mix to wet ingredients and mix well.
- At this point, you can roll the dough into a log, wrap in saran wrap, and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- Roll dough out about 1/3-1/2 inch thick on a floured surface, and cut into your desired shape.
- Fry in a deep fat fryer at about 365º until golden brown on the bottom side.
- Flip, and fry again.
- Drain on paper towels, or a wire rack.
- Mix powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla in a small bowl.
- Dip doughnuts into icing glaze, and drain again.