- Preheat oven to 425°
- Combine dry ingredients, and cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs until light and frothy (we beat them for 3-4 minutes). Add dry ingredients. Stir in just enough milk to make a biscuit-like dough.
- Carefully mix in blueberries. I really didn’t want my blueberries smashed and turning my dough purple, but it’s kind of hard to avoid when you’re using frozen bloobs. Fortunately, it still tastes the same.
- Turns dough onto a greased cookie sheet, and shape into a 1” thick circle with floured hands.
- Cut dough into 8 wedges. Optionally, you can use a spatula to slide the wedges away from each other so they don’t stick back together as that rise in the oven.
- Brush with milk, dust with sugar (optional), and place in the middle of the preheated oven.
- Turn temperature down to 375°.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven and enjoy!