With Coconut flour pizza crust you can have delicious pizza with a fraction of the carbs!
We love pizza. I mean, who doesn’t? I was really sad when I first started making gluten-free food, that I couldn’t seem to make a satisfactory pizza crust.
We tried a lot of recipes before we found one we loved – but love it we did – it’s our favorite pizza crust recipe ever, and in fact, it’s so good, I take it to church potlucks and get compliments on it from people who aren’t even gluten-free. So honestly, I never thought that after finding a recipe that delicious I’d ever try another one, but…
But Back then it never occurred to me that we might want to limit our intake of grains either.
So here we are, making grain-free pizza crust – coconut flour pizza crust.
To be honest, I love it! It’s not that it’s better tasting than our favorite gluten-free pizza crust recipe, but I do feel about fifty-seven times better about eating it!
This coconut flour pizza crust recipe makes a beautiful crust that is slightly dense, but soft, and pliable, and most importantly, it holds together – the way pizza crust should – so that you can pick up a slice to eat with your hands – just the way you should eat pizza, right? (if you’re over three years old at least)
Can you believe you get all that, and this whole crust recipe only has 16 grams of carbs? Another reason to love pizza! That makes it safe to eat even on low carb days for those of us who cycle carbs to fit our activity levels.
There really is no end to what you can do with coconut flour recipes.
Coconut Flour Pizza Crust Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400º
- Beat eggs and water together
- Combine dry ingredients and stir into egg mixture
- Liberally oil a 12” pizza pan, or 9x13 baking dish with oil
- Scrape pizza batter onto pan and spread evenly
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the edges just begin to brown
- Remove from oven and add your pizza toppings
- Place back in oven for another 8-10 minutes until cheese is bubbly and slightly toasted on top
- Remove from oven and let cool five minutes before cutting.
Serving Size 1/6
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 5 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 127 mg
Sodium 128 mg
Total Carbohydrates 3 g
Dietary Fiber 2 g
Protein 6 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Get The $20 Meal Plan Printable!
Want the printable version of this $20 plan? Sign up to get it WITH a complete shopping list, and meal prep instructions!