Coconut Flour Chocolate Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Whisk oil sugar, salt, vanilla, eggs, and water.
- Mix coconut flour, cocoa, and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture, and stir to combine well.
- Grease a dozen muffin cups, or line with paper cupcake liners.
- Fill each liner 3/4 full.
- Bake the cupcakes on the center rack of the oven for 18-20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Remove the cupcakes from oven. Let them cool for five minutes before removing cupcakes from the pan to finish cooling on a wire rack.
- Cool completely before icing with your choice of icing – My favorite is Italian Meringue Buttercream, or whipped cream. Yum!