Coconut Flour Brownies
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup agave nectar or honey
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of butter or coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 7 Tablespoons coconut flour (or 1/2 cup less one tablespoon)
- 1 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 325º
- grease a muffin tin, or 9×9″ baking dish.
- Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Add agave or honey, cocoa, vanilla, and salt.
- Melt butter or coconut oil, and add to mixture.
- Stir in coconut flour – you may need to use egg beaters to mix out all the lumps.
- Gently stir in raspberries.
- Place in center of oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until brownies are no longer gooey in the middle.
- Let cool slightly before removing from pan and serving.