- Purée all ingredients together
- Spread about 1/8 of an inch thick on the fruit leather trays in your dehydrator – I like to line my trays with parchment paper to make them super easy to peel off.
- Set dehydrator temperature to the “fruit” setting, and dehydrate overnight or until the fruit leather is no longer wet underneath – slightly sticky is okay, but you don’t want wet!
- If you want to dry your fruit leather in the oven:
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, and spread purée about 1/8” thick.
- Set oven to lowest heat setting (Usually 140-170º)
- Dry for 4-6 hours
Be aware that your finished fruit leather may be somewhat crispy rather than leathery.