Super Easy Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe
- 1 Bag of cauliflower, thawed (or 1 medium head)
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1/3 cup frozen or fresh peas
- 3 green onions
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 egg
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- Shred cauliflower, or pulse in food processor until it is fine enough to resemble rice.
- Sauté carrot, peas, and chopped green onion bulbs in oil until crisp-tender.
- Add garlic, and stir quickly.
- Add cauliflower, and stir-fry gently until tender, but not mushy.
- Beat egg, and pour over cauliflower mixture.
- Continue to stir coating cauliflower while egg cooks.
- Add soy sauce.
- Serve with garnish of chopped green onion stems.