Parmesan Roasted Delicata Squash Recipe
- 1 delicata squash
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon grated parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425º
- Split delicate squash lengthwise, and scoop seeds out of cavity
- Next, slice crossways into 1/2” thick slices
- Toss with olive oil
- Arrange on cookie sheet (optionally lined with parchment for easy removal and cleanup) so that they’re not touching each other.
- Sprinkle with parmesan, onion powder, and a generous sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Roast in oven for about 15 minute until flesh is tender, and edges are turning golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly before serving.