Loaded Baked Potato Wedges
- 3 lbs of potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked, crumbled bacon
- 3 Tablespoons chopped green onions (or chives)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- preheat oven to 400º
- Wash and cut potatoes into wedges.
- Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper, and arrange on a cookie sheet, cut sides up.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
- Place back into oven for an additional 5-10 minutes until cheese begins to get toasty.
- Remove from oven onto serving tray.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve.