Healthy Peanut Butter Banana Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 18 cookies 1x
- 1 banana
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon truvia (optional if you feel like your dough needs to be sweetened)
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Mash banana, and thoroughly mix in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Add coconut flour and Truvia.
- Mix well.
- Separate into walnut-sized balls.
- Place on a cookie sheet and flatten with a fork in the crisscross peanut butter cookie shape.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes until cookies begin to brown slightly.
- Remove from oven and let cool.