Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Tip: If you don’t care for the flavor of coconut, use either expeller pressed coconut oil, which is flavorless, or melted, grass-fed butter.
- Preheat oven to 375º
- Mix dry ingredients together in a medium sized bowl
- Add wet ingredients and stir
- If your dough is too stiff, add milk, a few drops at a time as needed
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Drop by spoonfuls onto an engreased cookie sheet.
- Using the floured bottom of a flat glass, or plate, flatten the cookie into a disc 1/3 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake for eight minutes, or until cookies look slightly underdone.
- let cool several minutes before removing from cookie sheet.