Gluten-free Blueberry Baked Doughnuts With Lemon Glaze
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup of sugar (I use evaporated cane juice)
- 1/4 light olive oil (or melted coconut oil)
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups gluten-free flour mix
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum (omit if your flour mix contains gum)
- 1 cup bluberries
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon water
- Mix the first fix ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together dry ingredients and add to the first bowl.
- Mix until ingredients are well incorporated.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter into pastry bag, or zip-top bag (cut corner open to let batter out.)
- Pour batter into doughnut baker, close lid and bake for five minutes.
- Grease ]doughnut pan.
- Squeeze batter to fill each mold to about 3/4 full.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- Mix Glaze ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Dip the top of each doughnut into glaze.
- Turn doughnuts right-side-up and set aside to dry a bit.