*If your kids don’t care for onion, substitute onion and oil with 3/4 teaspoon of onion powder
- Preheat oven to 375º
- Heat oil in a skillet and sauté onion until it becomes translucent
- Add the sausage to brown and crumble
- Meanwhile, beat eggs, and add seasonings.
- When sausage is cooked through, add to eggs along with shredded zucchini.
- Pour into a greased 8×8 inch pan
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until eggs are set in the middle
- Remove from oven and let rest for ten minutes before serving.
- Serve with salsa, guacamole, or your choice of topping.