Thyme Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 450º
- Peel, and cut sweet potatoes into ¾ inch chunks.
- Toss with olive oil, garlic, thyme, and salt.
- Spread onto one or two cookie sheets in a single layer and bake in the middle of the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Turn with a spatula, and bake for 15-20 minutes more, until sweet potatoes are tender and beginning to brown.
- Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. The flavor of these potatoes is even better after the next day!