Teriyaki Venison Jerky Recipe
- 1 lb ground venison
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of maple syrup, honey, or brown sugar (totally optional – we love it without the added sweetness!)
- Mix ingredients together thoroughly. If you’re multiplying this recipe, a general rule of thumb is one minute of mixing per pound of meat.
- roll or pat out on parchment paper to between 1/8 and 1/4 of an inch.
- Cut into one inch wide strips.
- Transfer over to your dehydrator, or wire rack and dehydrate for 8-12 hours (depending on your temperature and air flow).
- Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks in the refrigerator.