Super Easy Sesame Chicken Recipe
- Heat oil in a medium-sized skillet
- Toss egg, chicken, and cornstarch together in a bowl
- Once oil is hot, but not smoking, add chicken mixture
- Let cook until golden brown on one side before stirring.
- Finish cooking until chicken is cooked through and brown, stirring as little as possible.
- Meanwhile, combine all of the sauce ingredients.
- Add to skillet with chicken when chicken is finished cooking.
- After mixture has thickened (about one minute), remove from heat.
- Serve over rice, and garnish with onions.