Super Easy Refried Beans
- 2 cups pinto beans (drained, reserve liquid)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- Salt to taste
- Pour beans into a bowl and sprinkle seasonings on top.
- Mash beans with a potato masher (you can also use a food processor, or blender, but I like a coarser mash personally).
- Add reserved bean broth as needed to reach desired texture of refried beans.