Sugar-Free Strawberry Jam Recipe
- Place prepared fruit in a large sauce pan and add 3/4 cup of water
- Stir in Sure Jell Pectin and heat over medium heat
- Bring to a rolling boil that can’t be stirred down, and continue boiling for one minute
- Remove from heat and add stevia drops. Be sure to taste it for yourself to make sure you reach your desired sweetness.
- Skim off any foam that may have accumulated at the top
- Ladle into prepared jars to within 1/2 an inch of jar rim, and seal.
- So yummy!