Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
- 2 potatoes, chopped and parboiled (or 2 cups frozen hashbrowns)
- 2 T. minced dry onion (or 1/2 cup chopped, fresh onion)
- 1/2 pound sausage
- 8–12 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Optional add ins: mushrooms, spinach, broccoli, bell pepper, green chilis
- Layer potatoes in the bottom of a buttered crockpot. Sprinkle with minced onion.
- Chop parially frozen sausage – or if it’s not partly frozen, just do your best – and sprinkle on top of potatoes and onions.
- Add copped broccoli, spinach, bell peppers – or whatever sounds good.
- Beat eggs and milk together and mix with salt and pepper to taste, and pour over top.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Sprinkle with cheese and replace lid of crock pot while cheese melts.