Simple Roasted Radishes Recipe
- 1 lb radishes
- 1/2 large onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2–3 sprigs of fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 425º
- Halve, and then quarter radishes
- Chop onion into 1/2-3/4 inch pieces
- Dump both radishes and onions onto parchment-lined baking sheet
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat vegetables evenly
- Sprinkle with salt
- Top with thyme sprigs
- Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes depending on the size of your radishes – you’ll want to check them after 15 minutes if they’re on the small side.
- Remove from oven once radishes are soft through the center, and slightly browned on the outside.
- Serve as desired