DIY Ornaments are So much fun! If you’re still looking for a few more to put on your tree or give as gifts, there is something here in this list of 27 Simple Christmas Ornament tutorials!
In case you missed it earlier this week, we also have a roundup of 35 Christmas Décor tutorials that you won’t want to miss!
- Borax Crystal Ornaments A cute and sparkly project for the kids to help with!
- Salt Dough Ornaments If you’re looking for something you can get the kids involved with, this is it! They’ll love cutting out and helping paint these ornaments!
- DIY Rustic Lace Ornament This tutorial was made by my own sister, and I love it! It’s so easy, and rustically pretty!
- Decupage Christmas ornaments These simple ornaments are cute, and so easy to make!
- Hand Painted Snowflake Ornament I’m in love with snowflake ornaments right now, and this tutorial looks so simple!
- DIY Chalk Board Ornament This is the most customizable ornament ever!
- DIY Peppermint Star Ornament If you’re looking for something easy and colorful, this is just what you need!
- Hot Glue Snowflake Ornament. Super easy, cheap and pretty! These are perfect for the last minute!
- Hand Sewn Felt Bird Ornaments Super cute, and unique. Just perfect!
- Cinnamon Applesauce Ornaments Mmm, cinnamon ornaments smell amazing!
- Baby’s First Scrapbook Ornament What a way to commemorate baby’s first Christmas. This is adorable!
- Easy Cheap DIY Ornaments These are super easy and cheap – and pretty!
- Rustic Pincone Ornament You can never have too many pinecones on your Christmas tree!
- Jar Lid Ornament Love this idea – so many possibilities!
- DIY Painted Holly and Trees Ornament Your inner artist will be thrilled with this tutorial!
- DIY Superhero Christmas Ornament Score one for the kids! They’ll love seeing their favorite superhero’s logos on the tree!
- Ribbon Wreath Christmas Ornament This festive ornament is so easy, even those of us who are decoratively challenged can do it!
- Glitter Light Bulb ornament This unique ornament tutorial expertly combines simplicity and beauty.
- DIY Straw Christmas Tree Ornament An excellent kid’s project made with paper straws.
- Yarn Wrapped Bird Ornament This is a must have for any rustic Christmas tree!
- DIY Minion Ornament Minions! What more do I need to say? 😉
- DIY Keepsake Ornament Showcase special moments with this precious ornament.
- DIY Mickey Mouse Ornament With just a few glass ornaments and some hot glue, you can have the world’s most famous mouse hanging on your tree. This is the classiest Mickey ornament I’ve seen yet!
- DIY Vintage Snowman Ornament These vintage yarn snowmen are just too cute!
- Glitter Heart Ornament Add some sparkle to your tree!
- Easy Homemade Photo Ornaments This tutorial makes it easy to add personality to your tree!
- DIY Embroidery Hoop Ornament
- Santa Belly Ornament Santa Belly Ornaments
Get Your Garden Cheat Sheets!
Want to know exactly when, where, and how to plant your vegetables? Sign up to get our FREE companion planting guide, and garden planting cheat sheet printable.
Thanks so much for linking up my ornament! I loved all the great ideas!!
Angi @ SchneiderPeeps says
Wow, there are so many great ideas. I love the photo one. Thanks for including our crystal ones.
Leesha @ Living Contently says
I love these ideas! We make an ornament every year. Now I have way more options to choose from!
Gail @ BibleLoveNotes.com says
There’s something special about hand-made ornaments. My children remember some I made for our tree over 30 years ago. And I love making them with my grandchildren. Thanks for this collection of ideas.
Fantastic collection! I am inspired for next Christmas… thank you. (and thanks for including my project, too!) Merry Christmas!