Gluten-Free Pumpkin Waffles
- 2 1/2 cups gluten-free flour flour mix
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup well-shaken buttermilk
- 1 cup canned solid-pack pumpkin
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- Stir together dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients and add to dry.
- Bake on pre-heated waffle iron and serve with cream cheese syrup.