This week, guys, I failed in a big way. In fact, I almost decided to just not write anything this weekend.
Early Sunday morning, I came down with a stomach virus, so not only did I not do any meal prep Sunday afternoon, I didn’t even get any groceries. Boo!
On Monday, I was feeling a tiny bit better, and did manage to get all the chicken cooked, and soup made, then on Tuesday, I made meatballs. Using this recipe, but leaving out the oatmeal, and adding kale
Wednesday and Thursday, I felt completely better, and made a few goodies, and food videos, (that’s my version of playing – playing in the kitchen!).
Then Friday happened. Sick again, and the only thing I could bring myself to eat after losing my chicken fajita soup after lunch, was ramen noodles. So healthy.
So I guess that’s one way to come off the Whole30. 😛
In any event, this is how our menu was supposed to look this week:
- Sausage, apple slices
- Chicken with roasted potatoes (my contribution to our church potluck)
- Scrambled eggs
- Chicken Fajita Soup (I used this recipe – but much more simplified)
- Hamburgers, fried potatoes, broccoli
- Sausage and sweet potato hash browns
- Chicken with whole30 barbecue sauce, salad
- Meatballs with zoodle spaghetti
- Scrambled eggs with cheese
- Chicken fajita soup
- Hamburgers, Sweet potato fries
- Homeamde sausage, hashbrowns
- Meatballs, roasted zucchini and yellow squash
- Mashed potatoes and chicken gravy, broccoli
- Scrambled eggs
- Chicken with whole30 barbecue sauce, fried sweet potatoes, steamed cabbage
- Slow cooker venison roast with potatoes and carrots, salad
- Ham and cheese omelets
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Chicken Cesar Salad
With any luck, we’ve finally kicked the flu, and I’l never, ever, eat chicken fajita soup again. Ever.
Happy meal planning!
Get The Printable Meal Plans!
Enter the email where you want us to send the access codes to our free meal plan and shopping list printable library!