Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
- Add butter, milk, and sugar to a sauce pan.
- Cook over medium heat while stirring until butter is melted.
- Bring to a boil, and boil for two minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla, and peanut butter.
- Quickly add the oatmeal, and stir.
- Drop by spoon full onto parchment paper-lined cookie sheets. (okay, honestly, I’ve found the parchment to be unnecessary. Sometimes cookies stick to the bare pan a little, but they always come off with a little twist.)
- Let cool.