Paleo Lemon Bars Recipe
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 T. honey
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350º
- combine coconut flour, 1 Tablespoon honey, and softened butter well, and press into an 8×8 inch baking dish.
- Place in the oven and bake 8-10 minutes until the edges begin to brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Beat eggs
- Add remaining ingredients and beat together well.
- Pour onto baked crust and place in the center of your oven
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until filling no longer jiggles when the pan is shaken
- Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes before cutting and removing from pan.