Orange Spice Detox Tea
- 1 Black tea bag or 1 Tablespoon loose leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Orange
- 1 Knob of fresh ginger
- 1 Tablespoon Raw Honey
- Hot water
- Begin by steeping black tea in a cup of hot water. You can use loose leaf or a teabag, it does not make a difference. You can also substitute green tea if you prefer.
- Pour a tablespoon of honey into your cup, and stir well.
- Cut orange in half, and squeeze the juice from one half into your tea, then add a slice to your mug.
- Grate about ½ a teaspoon of fresh ginger into your cup.
- Add cinnamon.
- Stir well and sip to enjoy the detoxifying supportive qualities of this delicious tea.