Homemade Vitamin C Gummies
- Heat one cup of grape juice until nearly boiling.
- Add gelatin and stir to dissolve.Add remaining grape juice and give it a stir.
- Stir in vitamin C powder.
- Pour into silicon molds, or a single loaf pan.Refrigerate until firm.Remove from molds.
- To remove from a glass or metal pan, simply slide a butter knife or spoon along the edge to loosen until you can pick it up with your fingers and pull it out.
- Use Scissors to cut into squares.Store in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy! (One at a time 😉 )