- Preheat oven to 350º
- Place banana and oatmeal into a food processor or blender.
- Add vanilla, if using.
- Blend until dough comes together (30-60 seconds). It should be thick – like cookie dough!
- Stir in any of your favorite cookie additions. Mine are chocolate chips (because you don’t want them to be too healthy, right?) and shredded coconut.
- Drop by mounded tablespoons onto parchment-lined cookie sheet, flattening and shaping them as you go – these cookies won’t spread out!
- Bake for 5-8 minutes, until slightly brown on the bottom.
Makes 6 cookies.
Notes: This recipe is easily doubled, or tripled.