Healthy Granola Recipe
Preaheat oven to 300º
- Combine rolled oats, flour, chopped nuts, coconut and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt honey and coconut oil. Add vanilla and pout over oatmeal mixture.
- Mix well.
- Spread evenly onto a large jelly roll pan, (or two smaller pans), and place in the center of your oven.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown, stirring every 15 minutes so it will toast evenly.
- Remove from oven and add your dried fruit if using it.
- Let cool.
- Store in air tight containers.