Healthy Almond Joy No-Bake Cookies
- Gently heat first five ingredients together in a sauce pan until oil is melted, stirring them to combine
- Add coconut and old fashioned oats
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a parchment, or saran wrap-lined cookie sheet
- Let cool. If your kitchen is warm, you may want to refrigerate cookies to facilitate setting up – remember, coconut oil melts at about 72º, and almond butter gets thinner the warmer it is.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to a week – but they won’t last that long. 😉