Remove ribs from package, and rub with Cajun Seasoning
Cut ribs between bones to separate into single-serving pieces
Arrange on cookie sheet, cover, and bake at 350º for 1 1/2 hours or until ribs are just done.
While ribs are baking:
- Sauté onion in olive oil
- When onion is translucent, add blueberries and continue cooking over medium-low heat, smashing blueberries as they begin to soften.
- Add remaining ingredients when blueberries are cooked through, and mostly smashed
- Cook, stirring, until mixture begins to thicken
- Remove from heat and purée.
When ribs are done:
- Light charcoal grill, adding soaked mesquite or hickory wood chips if desired
- When charcoal is ready, arrange ribs over grill and brush with blueberry barbecue sauce
- Place lid on grill, and let ribs smoke for 15-20 minutes until tender and flavorful.