- 1 2/3 cup gluten-free flour mix
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon guar or xanthan gum
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil (I use light olive oil)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Beat eggs
- Add eggs, oil, and milk to dry ingredients.
- Mix until batter is fairly smooth.
- Pour batter on waffle iron according to manufacturer’s directions (mine uses 1/2 cup of batter per waffle)
- Bake until done (again, use your manufacturer’s directions here)
- Top with your choice of toppings (strawberries and honey is our current favorite – as you can see in the pictures!)