Gluten-Free Strawberry Mug Cake
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free flour mix
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon oil (I use light olive oil)
- 3 tablespoons milk (for non-dairy, I love coconut milk!)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 1 strawberry – chopped
- Mix dry ingredients in a coffee mug, or microwavable bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and chopped strawberry.
- Stir together until well mixed.
- Microwave on high for 1 to 1.5 minutes.
- Remove and let cool before eating.